iSMS Contact Form Plugin
iSMS Contact Form will notify you with SMS when people fills up the contact form.
iSMS Contact Form can create multiple contact forms and customize the mail contents using simple markups. The forms are readily integrated with the mobile number field and simple to setup. You will be able to collect and view all the form data submitted from your website.
How to install WordPress iSMS Contact Form plugin
1. Login your Wordpress website. Download the plugin here. At the left column sidebar, click Plugins > Add New
2. Click Upload Plugin at the top and upload the zip file. After selecting the file, click Install Now.
3. Return to the plugins page and click Activate.
How to configure WordPress iSMS Contact Form plugin
iSMS Account Settings
1. Fill in your iSMS Account details.
NOTE: Choose "Yes" for Enable SMS if you would like to receive SMS for every enquiry received from the contact form.
iSMS Contact Form Settings
1. Go to iSMS Contact and insert tag in your form. Next, click "Save Changes" to save your settings.
Copy and Paste Shortcode
1. Copy the shortcode and paste it into your post, page, or text widget content.
1. Update your page to see the changes.
2. Your Contact Form is ready now!
3. Contact form is integrated with Captcha as an extra layer of sender verification.
1. You (website owner) will receive a SMS of the email sent out from the contact form.