iSMS Australia Plugin with Joomla
4/02/2016 - Send SMS to Joomla user
28/01/2016 - Add new feature (user registration notification)
New iSMS Features
- Add Registration notification
- Send SMS to Usergroup
- Save contact phone number for users (required to use the above feature)
How to Send Bulk SMS via Joomla!
1. Login to Joomla!.
2. Navigate to Extensions > Extension Manager.
3. "Choose File" to select file to be uploaded.
4. Select "sms_notification.zip" folder that you have downloaded previosly.
5. Click on the "Upload & Install" button.
6. There will be a notification box on the top if you have successfully installed the package.
7. Go to Extensions > Plugin Manager and search for SMS. Enable the plugin as indicated.
8. There will be another notification box on the top if the plugin was successfully enabled.
9. To configure iSMS settings, go to System > Global Configuration.
10. Navigate to the "iSMS" tab on the left.
11. Fill in the required fields.
12. Go to "Admin Email Alert", set your settings and "Save" once you've done.
13. Go to "Admin Registration Alert", set your settings and "Save" once you've done.
14. Now you are able to use iSMS feature in Joomla. Just navigate to Components > iSMS. Draft your SMS and hit the "Send" button when you are ready.
15. Besides that, you can also select User to send bulk SMS to the person that you wish to send.
16. Alternatively, select usergroups to send bulk SMS to a predefined group.