iSMS Australia SE Contact Form Wordpress Plugin
SE (SMS/ Email) Contact Verification Form comes with mobile number verification functionality combining OTP (One-Time Password) feature. It enables you to verify whether the visitors have access to a specific phone number by challenging them with a PIN code to enter into your application or website. The PIN code is sent by iSMS Australia.
iSMS Australia's Wordpress Plugin can assist you to keep track of your potential clients as the data collected will be stored under iCRM (an CRM software developed by our company).
In short, iSMS SE Contact Form Wordpress Plugin is one of the best options for you to achieve your SMS Marketing goals.
No programming skills required. Just one short code [secontactform] and the contact form will be added to your web page.
How to Install iSMS SE Contact Form
- Download SE Contact Form wordpress plugin.
- Upload it to your plugins folder (For example: wp-content/plugin)
- Activate the SE Contact form plugin on the plugin screen
- Go to Settings > SE Contact Form to configure the SE Contact plugin
How to Add SE Contact Form to A Web Page
- There will be a code named [secontactform] on the 4th tab after installation.
- Copy [secontactform] and paste it to any pages that you want to place the contact form.
- Save the page and your contact form setup is ready.
LATEST UPDATE: The Wordpress plugin is currently featuring a new outlook for the sections below:
- SMS Setting
- Email Setting
- CRM Database Setting
- Main Form Setting
- Extra Fields
Customise Your Wordpress SE Contact Form
Note: Terms references are readily available in the plugin. Its explanation is located on the right of the setting's form.
1. Click on the following tabs to do configurations.
2. You can use any of your email account for this configuration purpose. However, the standard practice is to create a noreply email account which is solely for this plugin use in order to avoid ambiguity.
3. You can decide what fields to be included in your customized contact form. Configure the setting under "Contact Form Setting" tab.
4. You can decide what fields to be included in your customized contact form. Configure the setting in "Contact Form Setting" tab.
Note: You are only allowed to insert text fields and tick the boxes.
5. To use SMS Notification, key in your iSMS account details.
6. All contacts details will be stored in iCRM (an CRM software that developed by our company). To have this feature, register a free account to keep track of your potential clients.
7. Click "Save Changes" to save your configurations.
8. Your configurations are now saved.